Friday, May 29, 2009

Loads of Fun!

Yesterday Jack's Dad(Glen) came to visit our classroom to show us how to make some amazing paper creations. We made a helicopter, an aeroplane and a fish. Here are some comments we made:

"I liked making the paper plane' (Olivia)

"I liked to fly the paper aeroplane" (Bree)

"I liked flying the areoplanes" (Ruby)

"I liked everything!' (Jack S)

"I liked colouring them in" (Madeleine D)

"I liked making the aeroplane" (Madeleine B)

"I liked that he showed us how to make those cool aeroplanes" Gareth

"It was fun to make the helicopter because I like making tricky stuff" (Joe)

"I liked making the paper dart" (Nico)

"I really liked the helicopter because it was very spinny" Hadley


Some photos to show you how much fun we had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Week

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.